Directs divisional planning teams on the development and implementation of the planning organization. Creates and executes short-term and long-term goals that align with the company, merchandising organization and matrix teams. Responsible and accountable for strategic alignment to Retail Products priorities and the General Merchandising Managers financial goals. Accountable for leading a team that delivers ongoing financial plans through analytical based recommendations, action plans, and creating the demand plan based on the business strategy. Ability to work within a matrix organization to optimize sales and profit results. Provides continuous training and leadership, oversight of work quality and constructive feedback to direct reports.
- Builds the formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic issues both leveraging existing resources and creating new innovative concepts across the Company for Merchandise Planning. Ensures process and structural fit with key stakeholders. Performs as a focal point for cross-functional teams and liaison to stakeholders in developing and implementing frameworks. Develops effective working relationships with stakeholders to achieve targeted goals and/or solutions.
- Counsels key stakeholders on areas of expertise. Partners cross-functionally to translate and define business needs for area of responsibility to execute against. Strategically partners cross-functionally to develop the strategies and actionable roadmap to meet goals. Develops short- and long-range strategies, plans and actionable goals. Oversees implementation of procedures, processes, and policies that have significant impact upon the organization.
- Makes recommendations for the formulation of strategies and helps define and translate business goals into actionable items for the planning team with their merchant teams. Develops protocols to support improvement or recommendations.
- Shares complex information related to areas of expertise. Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of objectives. Interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances key internal and external contacts.
- Leads the development of divisional strategic financial recommendations and annual plans to achieve sales and profit by aligning with merchant goals.
- Ensures growth and optimization of consumer awareness, market share and/or specified initiatives. Reviews the competitive marketplace and makes recommendations for adjustments to operational and strategic activities based upon identified information.
- Develops budget for specified area of responsibility and delivers against business goals/objectives in partnership with Planning, Merchandising and Finance partners.
- Analyzes performance drivers, proactively determines actionable strategy, and then contributes to identifying solutions for mitigation and/or optimization to achieve overall business goals.
- Directs teams accountable for daily operations. Oversees and directs the work of managers, senior managers and their subordinates. Obtains and allocates resources to meet operating plans. Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports. Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!