Our client is seeking a full-time, onsite CPA Content Writer to join our team. The ideal candidates will be individuals coming from an accounting or education background with a passion for accounting and desire to work in a creative environment. While working closely with a team of other content writers, editors, illustrators, the CPA Content Writer will be responsible for writing and updating high-quality questions and rationales for the CPA exam.
- Master’s degree in accounting or taxation, or MBA or JD with a strong accounting/finance/tax background
- CPA certification required
- 3 years of experience as a CPA or similar experience in a business or academic setting
- Subject matter expertise in Audit (AUD) and Regulation (REG) preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of the Uniform CPA Examination blueprint in relation to the following topic areas: Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR), and Regulation (REG)
- Ability to write high-quality CPA exam questions and rationales
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and collaboratively
- Deep understanding of accounting and how to teach complex CPA concepts
- Solid organizational, prioritization, and motivation skills to successfully meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
New content production:
- Plays a key role in project development, planning, and execution for Uniform CPA Examination question bank
- Creates content for testing materials for CPA question bank and participates in product development
- Applies knowledge that reflects the CPA blueprint and standardized exam practices for generation of question bank items
- Validates accuracy and relevance of content generated by CPA product team
- Works with other content experts to identify topics for new product development
Content revision and quality control:
- Works closely with editing and illustration teams to create exceptional content that adheres to standards
- Responds quickly to user feedback and makes necessary edits to question bank content
- Works collaboratively with team members to provide and receive feedback tactfully
- Demonstrates accountability and responsibility by independently completing projects/assignments on time, holding self and others accountable for meeting objectives, and adhering to standards
- Paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date and work hours)
- Generous paid holiday schedule that includes the entire week of Christmas off.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching (eligibility after 90 days of employment)
- On-site group fitness classes & relaxed work environment
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!