Job Description for the Adult Therapist:
- The Therapist is responsible for the provision of comprehensive clinical social and case management services to the patients and their families. This includes the provision of individual, family, group therapies, crisis intervention, advocacy, assessment, planning, discharge planning, interdisciplinary teamwork and community liaison within the limits of privileging.
- The Therapist is responsible for formulating and implementing appropriate treatment strategies for patients and their families on their assigned caseload and for timely and satisfactory documentation of all treatment efforts.
- The Therapist adheres to standards and regulations as set forth by the agency, the respective licensing board and COMAR.
- The Therapist is expected to abide by all safety rules and regulations of the department and facility.
- The Therapist is responsible to carry out the mission, philosophy of care and policies of Key Point. They also performs other duties as needed to achieve program goals and objectives.
All applicants must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Education and Experience:
Mental Health Professional licensed by the state of Maryland. Experience as required by the credentialing process. LMSW, LGPC, LCSW-C, or LCPC required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The Therapist must have experience in working with and the ability to relate to the population to which they are credentialed to work, such as children, adolescents, adults, and/or geriatrics. The Therapist will possess knowledge of psychiatric diagnoses as defined by the American Psychiatric Association, assessment, human development, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy. The Therapist will demonstrate competency in psycho-social assessments, treatment planning, advocacy skills, and case management skills. The Therapist demonstrates the ability to function on an interdisciplinary treatment team through excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills. They will demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to serving a culturally diverse and/or special needs population while respecting patient confidentiality.
Work Environment and Travel:
The Therapist works in an office setting (temporarily remote due to COVID-19). The Therapist is not expected to be exposed to unusual levels of heat, cold, light, or noise. The position may require repetitive use of computer, keyboard, and mouse. The Therapist may be expected to travel for business purposes.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!