Our company is currently in search of an Oracle Technology Lead & Architect to join the Global Information Systems group in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Oracle Technology Lead & Architect role is responsible for the leadership, strategic direction and architectural guidance of our Oracle Database and Middleware technologies. The successful candidate will have experience in designing effective and strategically aligned technology solutions while leveraging solid leadership skills to ensure that they are effectively deployed and maintained. They will work with various levels of leadership and within established standards to successfully design, develop, and implement innovative solutions throughout the company's Oracle technical stack.
This role will provide oversight of the company's Oracle Database and Middleware operations and will also be responsible for oversight of incident and problem response, managing SLAs and the patching and lifecycle management of the organization’s Oracle technical stack.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team that includes employees as well as on and off-shore contractors to ensure reliable and effective development and operational support for our Oracle environment.
- Maintain an in-depth awareness of Oracle technologies, roadmaps, and development activities. Help identify the organization’s cloud strategy and identify opportunities presented in the realm of Oracle technologies.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop forward technical vision and strategy for the company’s Oracle platform.
- Create, modify, and store architectural artifacts for new projects wherever necessary for future reuse, leadership review, etc.
- Lead Proactive monitoring, tracking and reporting efforts as well as ongoing process and system improvements in the Oracle space.
- Responsible for ensuring that Oracle platform remains compliant with internal and external process requirements.
- Oracle License management.
- Management of pertinent SLAs within key metrics.
- Lead Sev.1 and Sev.2 problem/incident management and escalation in the Oracle space.
- Analyze changes to the current environment to ensure that current architecture can support the change.
- Analyze changes to the capacity plan to ensure that the future Oracle architecture will meet requirements.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Technology
-Minimum 1 year of experience leadership experience in managing technology related projects or managing small teams
- Minimum 5 years' experience in more than one of the following Oracle Technologies: Oracle Database, AS10g, Web Logic, Fusion Middleware.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of Hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Information Technology, or Computer Science from an accredited institution.
- Experience or familiarity with Oracle E-business suite.
- Familiarity with RMAN.
- Knowledge of Linux servers, operating systems, databases, Windows Server environments.
- Experience with Office suite, especially Excel, pivot tables, etc.
- Large project management experience and demonstrated understanding of project management processes, methodologies, and techniques.
- Knowledge of data center and infrastructure environments.
- Familiarity with Commvault.
- Familiarity with Data Guard.
- Database/Server consolidation experience.
- Working knowledge of ITIL.
- Strong human relation skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers, vendors, and other IT professionals.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience with IT governance and change management.
- Ability to drive to consensus as well as to absorb and present complex ideas in a succinct and accurate manner.
- Self-motivated, problem solving oriented with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!