As a Valvetrain Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for valvetrain components and systems, directing and contributing to their development and design while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global engineering teams and suppliers. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and promote new components (NPI)
- Complete Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) and New Source Introduction (NSI) projects
- Research and develop new technology (NTI)
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Perform product maintenance
- Bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering curriculum
- Relevant work experience required – minimum of 4 years
- Engine system or component design and design for manufacturing experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret structural and dynamic analysis
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Very good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Valvetrain, fuel system and/or hydraulics design background
- High temperature materials experience (fatigue life, wear, etc.)
- Understanding of wear (tribology) and fatigue life
- Validation testing definition experience using FMEA and DVP&R methods
- Engine performance and component testing experience
- Engine platform and customer application understanding
- APQP, PPAP and design release experience
- Relocation is available for this position.
- This position is located in Lafayette, IN or Mossville, IL.
- Occasional travel to domestic and international suppliers or customers (less than 10%).
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!