Our company's eMobility segment is collaborating with companies around the globe to innovate the transportation technologies of the future, creating efficient vehicles that travel faster, farther, higher and safer at a lower overall cost to the consumer and the environment.
The Lead Software Test Engineer will be responsible developing an overall software test plan and the best test strategy to ensure product are tested thoroughly to meet quality standards
Making what matters work at our company takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Define software test cases based on software requirement, design and software architecture and maintain traceability between requirement, test case and test result in Jazz
- Ensure compliance to applicable standards (e.g ASPICE, ISO26262, ISO/SAE 21434)
- Drive continuous improvements in testing approach including automation, tools, test coverage and test case quality
- Track software issue progress and drive to conclusion
- Generate software quality metrics to project team and report to upper management
- Manage and maintain software tools and equipment in the lab
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited institution required
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with real-time embedded software testing in automotive applications
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with Vector tools CANoe/CANalyzer(CAN, LIN, Ethernet… etc)
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Experience with system level troubleshooting and bench level testing and debugging
- Experience with test plans and defining the testing strategy
- Experience in testing inverter, DCDC, OBC and PDU modules
- Experience with ISO26262 part 6 on software test requirement
- Working knowledge of OEM or Tier1 development process
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!