Our client is seeking practicing Psychiatry Physician Authors to write and edit content for our web-based products. Psychiatry Physician Authors will collaborate with a team of physicians, editors, and illustrators to produce high-quality content.
Ideal candidates will follow a schedule that provides a constant balance of clinical and non-clinical work. Physician Authors will update their medical expertise while educating tomorrow's physicians via our innovative and interactive platform. Candidates will partner with some of the brightest minds in education and become a part of success story.
Physician Authors will work part-time in a hospital-based or outpatient practice and the remainder of the time on a mutually agreed-upon schedule (typically ~25–40% clinical and ~60–75% nonclinical).
- Board certified or eligible MD/DO
- Exceptional communication skills, superior medical knowledge, and passion for training future physicians
- Prior experience in writing board-style questions, tutoring medical students, or working in an academic institution preferred
- Develop original content including writing clinical vignettes and/or comprehensive explanations that follow the style and are based on examination blueprints and high-yield clinical scenarios
- Review and revise content written by other team members, providing and receiving feedback with tact and diplomacy, with a focus on accuracy, precision, readability, and educational value
- Work with medical illustration team to create original high-yield images and figures highlighting important medical concepts or disease processes
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team of physicians, editors, illustrators, IT/customer support professionals, and others to produce content, improve processes, develop new features, and respond to user feedback
- Manage time effectively while multitasking and contributing to a collaborative and laid-back work environment
- Complete other tasks as requested
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!