Responsible for performing activities related to production planning, work order management, direct labor analysis, and capacity assessment for Tempe manufacturing. Accountable for executing assigned rigors to support key KPIs and business objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage production plan, work order priorities, short- and long-term capacity plans, and reporting for Tempe site.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided to maintain production. Proactively mitigates issues with production constraints.
- Collaborates with Purchasing, Production, Receiving, Quality, and Engineering to review execution of production schedules, build plans, backorder status, and other potential schedule interruptions or rescheduling.
- Partner with Supply Chain to evaluate global demand requirements and assess adjustments to production plans, risk, capacity constraints, and escalates appropriately to management. Leads monthly Supply SIOP process for Tempe manufacturing.
- Recommend and execute cost savings and efficiency improvements by identifying opportunities in material usage variance and yield.
- Develop and maintain tools in Excel to manage key metrics, review variances, and understand drivers and impact of changes. Utilize tools to assess risk.
- Lead project teams on continuous improvement projects. Monitor progress and collaborate with other departments.
- Implement use of visual planning boards in the plant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Team Player: Collaborates with key stakeholders, gains commitment to meet timelines and influences others without direct authority.
- Driver and Goal Oriented: With limited guidance, identifies tasks needed to support desired outcomes, and challenges potential delays to drive necessary actions for results.
- Clear Communicator: Strong written, verbal, and listening skills. Effectively communicates with external suppliers and internal stakeholders. Quickly and openly communicates challenges and proposes solutions. Prepares dashboards, presentations, or other information for management.
- Organized: Demonstrated ability to stay organized with multiple responsibilities and deadlines. Good decision making and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented. Time management and workload prioritization capabilities are key.
- Flexible: Comfortable working in ambiguous situations with limited guidance from Manager. Possesses a positive questioning attitude, able and willing to dive into the why.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors degree. MBA/Masters a plus.
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience.
- APICS certification in CPIM preferred.
- Experience in advanced Excel functions and Access.
- Experience in production and capacity planning.
- Experience in ERP. JDE experience a plus.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!