We're seeking a Subcontract Manager to join its Supply Chain organization in Amityville, NY. Administrator will be responsible for the procurement of subcontracts including the management of cost, schedule and performance parameters.
The Subcontracts Manager will be responsible for conducting solicitations, executing contracts and managing subcontractor performance, including the management of cost, schedule and performance parameters for multiple contract requirements.
- Prepares bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, execute contracts and documents the contracting file.
- Conducts the contracting process in adherence with Federal Acquisition Regulation, Public Law, Company and Supply Chain Policies and Procedures.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Manages Supplier’s technical, delivery and financial performance against Plan.
- Serves as single point-of-contact to the subcontractor while fostering collaboration between the subcontractor and the Harris team, including Program Management, Engineering, Project Engineering and Quality.
- Oversees and coordinates the cost/schedule/technical aspects of subcontractor contracts/scope of work within the program guidelines set by Supply Chain, Program Management and/or Manufacturing Operations.
- Reviews status of subcontractor’s performance, including delivery and financial performance. Monitors subcontractor’s performance against Forecasted Plan.
- Assesses risk, develops risk mitigation plans, formulates resolution plans. Develops mechanisms for monitoring the subcontractor’s progress and for intervention and problem solving with Supply Chain line managers, program managers, engineering and engineering project managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Subcontract experience including: managing suppliers, assessing supplier performance and reviewing material delivery.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Government Procurement Experience in Defense/Aerospace Industry.
- Experience with MRP Tools.
- Experience with Long Term Agreements and/or Blanket Purchase Agreements.
- Experience in Negotiations, Terms & Conditions.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!