As a Remanufacturing Product Engineer, Transmissions located in Springfield, Missouri you will plan, coordinate, perform component design, testing and/or analysis for business-critical projects. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to produce and evaluate design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on your area of expertise. You'll get to use your existing knowledge of products and practices to recommend solutions through standardization of parts and products and perform engineering calculations on critical components to ensure quality of design and reduce risk. You will operate in a cross-functional team environment, participate in remanufactured product development and launch, and continuous improvement projects. You will become the product engineering subject matter expert for the remanufacture of transmissions.
- Evaluates and implements design solutions to:
- Analyze project requirements and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled.
- Improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering tools and product knowledge.
- Compile and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data)
- Provide engineering support throughout the Reman business, including customer and dealer technical support.
- Develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- 3-5 years’ experience in design and/or application of automotive, off-highway or heavy-duty transmissions.
- 2 or more years’ experience using engineer specification and decision release systems.
- 1 or more years using computer aided design, analysis and/or engineering tools as applied to transmissions or transmission components.
- Experience in one or more product development and launch programs or 2 years of product continuous improvement projects.
- 1 or more years’ experience in support of product validation testing.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Understanding of remanufacturing business and processes.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Proficiency in using business systems: SAP, CREO, 8D methodology, JDPoint, PartsAdvisor, RECON.
- DB2 management, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!