The Enterprise, Cloud and Visibility (ECV) division Senior Business Development manager is a go-to for all Government sector- related market and business development facets ranging from customer care-abouts to key regional government IT infrastructure requirements, to driving go-to-market initiatives. The Business Development Manager is expected to use their deep experience in the government sector, business development marketing, and IT technical experience to grow Government business YoY.
This is a role that offers the right professional the opportunity to be a government subject matter expert who can identify and execute on both strategic and tactical initiatives based on solid business analysis. This would include being able to converse and provide thought leadership given their knowledge and contacts related to the government market; trends, competition, channel development, tech partnerships, system integrators.
Key responsibility and workflow will include:
• Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
• Own and develop the sales strategy and business plan.
• Work closely with the account teams, partners and customers to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that business targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Deliver accurate business metrics and pipeline development reports.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
- Experience working in US Government environment (GS 14/15 or higher); or 8-10 years experience marketing and selling IT solutions to Government entities
- Business development experience reaching new customers by developing partnerships with channel partners, systems integrators, and the like
- Working knowledge of IT systems and solutions, especially as they related to Government applications
- Deep working knowledge of US Gov civilian and non-civilian acquisition process (FAR and DFARS)
- Familiarity and experience selling through Government programs like CDM, TIC 3.0, CMMC, etc..
- Comfortable with proactively leading the sales team and channel partners in increasing Keysight solution market penetration
- Experience and comfort creating target collateral, presentations (live and remote), and demonstrations to internally and externally
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Determine and develop long and short-term growth goals and drive initiative to ensure they are met
- Resolve customer complaints and service issues
A typical day for the Gov Business Development Manager might involve:
- Maintain and promote the company’s brand position in government sector
- Participate, attend, and contribute to regional marketing, selling and channel partnering to promote and grow ECV business
- Manage assigned initiative plan execution through world-wide Sales force ensuring share-of-mind for ECV in fulfillment of assigned objectives
- Accept a call from a sales manager requesting your participation in an important customer matter
- Represent Keysight at an important government events and customer engagements
- Conduct value solution selling via webex (or in person), demonstrations, and training of the channel
- Support channel and/or SI partners in proposals for customers
- Research government organizations and individuals to find new opportunities, establish new contacts, and manage an opportunity pipeline
- Creating target collateral to drive thought leadership and/or market penetration of our solutions
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!