In an ever-changing and dynamic world, our Supply Chain and Manufacturing professionals, who are recognized as the best in the business, are essential to quickly delivering our products to consumers worldwide. They are responsible for ensuring we make quality products that consumers love. Using advanced technology and an analytical mindset, they are especially adept at continuously improving manufacturing processes. This team comprises a variety of global roles and focus areas, including operations, engineering, process development and innovation, procurement, network operations, project management, factory performance & reliability, packaging, continuous improvement, and supply chain management.
Join our team in Topeka, KS as a Maintenance & Reliability Team Leader!
This position manages the daily activities of the Maintenance department for the plant. Work activities include leading the team on electrical and mechanical trouble-shooting and repairs, prepare and manage the department budget, implement preventative and predictive maintenance programs, and coordinating the Maintenance Stores area, Project Maintenance work activities and select capital improvements.
- Develop and implement a maintenance strategy consistent with Factory Performance & Reliability initiatives.
- Develop and support a structured PM program utilizing SAP PM/EAM.
- Support Autonomous Maintenance process, which fosters operator involvement.
- Manage the maintenance team, schedules, performance and accountability
- Identify individual training needs and work to create development plans
- Work closely with storeroom coordinator on parts management and define long range goals for this area.
- Support development partnerships between maintenance and operations, creating a customer/provider relationship.
- Support GMP, FDA, Calibration and EOHS plant initiatives
- Ensure maintainability of new installations.
- Establish a comprehensive lubrication program.
- Prepare, submit, and manage maintenance expense budget line items
- Coordinates activities of the Maintenance Planner/scheduler to ensure materials and resources are readily available
- Coordinates Continuous Improvement projects.
- Identify and develop sensor strategies to support analytics and predictive maintenance programs.
- Lead Planned Maintenance Optimization (PMO) program including Failure mode and effect analysis (FEMA) and Reliability centered maintenance (RCM).
- Utilize analytical tools to identify continuous improvement opportunities and gain insights into factory reliability.
- Provide leadership and guidance to JLL resources for facility related maintenance.
- Lead capital improvement projects as needed.
- Ensure employee safety from unsafe equipment conditions and equipment protection from environmental conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree or Bachelors of Science in an Engineering field.
- At least 3 years of maintenance supervisory or Project management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of GMPs/OSHA Regulations.
- Solid understanding of PLC, instrumentation electronics, and maintenance repair techniques.
- Developing and Maintaining of Budget for department.
- Prior knowledge/experience with SAP Purchasing and Work Order System
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!