Job Purpose and Impact
The Mine Maintenance Supervisor will coordinate the repair and maintenance of machinery, vehicles and equipment. We seek a professional who will focus on tactical and operational activities and align and implement reliability practices and programs. In this role, you will lead all aspects of maintenance, repair and project planning and stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Operate, monitor and maintain machines and production equipment.
- Collaborate with senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and resolve acceptable risk tolerance for equipment.
- Participate in project planning, cost estimation, tracking and payback justification.
- Engage the employees responsible for the repairs and maintenance of equipment and machines.
- Plan and prioritize work orders, scheduling overall repair and maintenance to minimize production downtime and disruptions.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field with two years of mining work experience OR in lieu of degree, Three years of underground mining experience.
- Minimum three years of directly related maintenance experience (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Ability to flex schedule to cover different shifts when needed
- One year of supervisory / leadership experience. (Direct/Indirect reports/Projects).
- Experience supporting audit compliance and root/cause analysis processes.
- Experience with SAP software.
- Experience with heavy equipment repair or industrial electrical knowledge.
- Understanding of S.M.A.R.T. goals and coaching employees.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!