Responsible for assisting with the closing of the CHQ Shared Services ledger on a monthly basis. Role includes journal entries in PeopleSoft, account reconciliations, and some potential coordination with intercompany billing process. Will have exposure to Senior Manager of CHQ accounting and our company's corporate office. Role will also include process documentation, including creation of standard process / desk procedures for new processes developed / inherited by other staff.
- Assist in identifying or developing processes for an internal entity that was recently formed
- Support the month end close process, working in PeopleSoft to query and post journal entries
- Development of monthly account reconciliations, including drafting of support for ledger balances
- Explain fluxes and prepare supplementals on a quarterly basis, working closely with the CHQ segment Consolidations team
- Work with various teams across the company related to intercompany activity and billing
- Ad Hoc requests as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years or prior related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with accounting close process
- CPA is a plus
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to navigate complex issues maintaining attention to detail
- Strong process documentation and investigative skills are desired
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Public accounting experience is a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!