Production Workers: Work in Assembly/Material Handling/Parts Picking & Pulling/Logistics /Forklift/Warehouse/ Production Labor, etc. The job requires the team member to:
Follow Standard Work Process. Perform a specific task or a number of predetermined tasks in any process as instructed.
Perform repetitive tasks such as attaching or affixing pre-manufactured components and parts to main product as it moves through the production line or lifting of component parts.
Prepare parts for shipment.
Perform duties of shipping, receiving, and material handling.
Drive mobile equipment
Notify Team Leader of defective parts, equipment, tools, materials, nonstandard assembly work or other conditions, which hinder the assembly process.
Participate in group meetings in order to exchange any job related information and quality standards are being consistently met.
Ensure that the time, material and waste is minimized.
Perform other duties as required, ensuring meets or exceeds our customer expectations and
Skills and Specifications Required
Must be at least 18 years old.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Strong hand-eye coordination.
Ability to operate various assembly tools.
Sufficient physical reflexes and personal mobility.
Must be a team player and communicate effectively with all team members as well as communicate issues to Supervisor immediately.
Assist in continuous improvement and be adaptable to change (including ideas to improve quality or productivity, new ideas, projects and practices).
Able to follow verbal and written instructions in English. Should be able to read, write and speak in English during working hours.
Must be able to work mandatory overtime (weekdays and weekends). adheres to Toyota's work schedule.
Must be punctual and adhere to strict attendance policy. Essential Functions of the Job
Must be able to perform the following essential functions (Reasonable accommodations may be provided):
Constantly (100% of Time) Standing
Lifting (up to 10 lbs)
Frequently (up to 75% of Time)
Overhead Work (from waist to above shoulders) Reaching
Lifting (10 – 25 lbs)
Occasionally (up to 40% of Time) Climbing Stairs/Ladders Kneeling
Job Skills (Not part of the job description – used for matching purposes)
1. work as a team member
2. use hazardous materials information
3. use quality assurance techniques
4. adhere to safety procedures
5. follow manufacturing methods or techniques
6. inspect manufactured products or materials
7. monitor assembly quality
8. monitor the quantity of assembly output
9. perform repetitive tasks in assembly setting
10. sort manufacturing materials or products
11. apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings
12. load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
13. maintain consistent production quality
14. maintain safe work environment
15. measure, weigh, or count products or materials
16. monitor equipment or machine operation to detect problems
17. move materials or goods between work areas
18. operate forklift
19. operate hoist, winch, or hydraulic boom
20. read specifications
21. read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
22. select materials or tools
23. use hand or power tools
24. use technical information in manufacturing or industrial activities 25. operate material moving, loading, or unloading equipment