The Tax Analyst will join an existing team with opportunities for advancement, ideally come with a background in Federal Tax from a Public Accounting firm. The Analyst, in support of Corporate Tax Returns, will be responsible for; preparing federal and state income tax returns in a manner that complies with U.S. tax laws; Assisting with preparation of U.S. GAAP tax provisions; providing documentation and support for U.S. tax positions during IRS and state audits; and reconciling U.S. federal and state income tax accounts to ensure proper tax accounting.
- Analyze financial data, calculate tax adjustments and report accurate taxable income on parent company and subsidiary federal and state income tax returns in accordance with federal and state tax laws.
- Analyze international tax packages, calculate foreign earnings and profits, determine subpart F income, maintain E&P and tax pools, calculate deemed paid credits, and prepare related federal tax forms in accordance with U.S tax laws.
- Respond to inquiries from IRS and state taxing authorities in an accurate and timely manner by thorough analysis and communication.
- Prepare quarterly federal and state tax provision, reconcile federal and state tax accounts monthly and document and support deferred tax balances.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance.
- CPA, Master of Tax or MBA preferred.
- 3 - 5 year’s federal corporate tax compliance experience in a public accounting firm or equivalent.
- FAS 109 deferred tax accounting experience (highly desirable).
- International tax experience with an understanding of Subpart F income, E&P, 5471, etc. (highly desired).
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Excel & Office Suite skills required; Corptax and / or SAP a plus.
- Understanding of US tax laws and US GAAP applicable to corporations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!