The Corporate Technical Accounting Group (CTAG) has an immediate need for a Lead Accountant to join their External Reporting Team. This position is responsible for helping ensure GAAP and SEC reporting requirements are adhered to and SEC filings and other external reports are complete, accurate and submitted timely, including helping to monitor the regulatory environment for new or changing disclosure requirements. Additionally, this position will assist in process improvement initiatives such as implementing Workiva Wdata.
Job duties include:
- Prepare and/or review external financial documents, including SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K), earnings releases (including Press Release tables), CEO and CFO scripts for earnings calls, investor presentations and non-GAAP presentations.
- Prepare and/or review schedules during close as required to facilitate the preparation of consolidated financial statements (e.g., equity rollforward, EPS, cash flow model).
- Assist in accounting for non-standard and other material transactions (e.g., acquisitions, divestitures, debt offerings, impairments).
- Assist and/or coordinate annual goodwill impairment reviews.
- Perform technical accounting research and preparation of technical accounting memos.
- Assist in the overall corporate-wide adherence to, and implementation of, accounting policies and standards.
- Continuously improve external reporting processes to gain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support internal and external audit requirements.
- Build knowledge and working relationships with stakeholders to coordinate data sharing.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses/reports and assist with special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 9 years of prior related experience or a Graduate Degree with a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience
Preferred Additional Experience/Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in accounting or MBA
- CPA with active license strongly preferred
- Big Four experience serving SEC clients strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical, financial, and accounting skills
- Strong communication skills – both interpersonal and written
- Desire to make a positive impact with the ability to work well independently as well as an effective team member in a high-paced environment
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Workiva SEC reporting and/or Workiva Wdata strongly preferred
Experience with Hyperion Financial Management financial consolidation software
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!