The HR Generalist role serves as a catalyst in providing human resource service to meet customer business needs. Services include all aspects of human resources, including recruiting, staffing, Workday administration, employee relations as well as other organizational service needs relating to human resources. Position reports to the Plant HR Manager.
- Supports and advises employees, supervisors and managers regarding employee relations issues including coaching supervisors and managers in managing employee performance.
- Assist with employee investigations and resolution of employee concerns and issues.
- Responsible for Workers Compensation claims and Return to Work Program.
- Manages and coordinates all recruitment/staffing efforts.
- Manages coordination of new hire processing/orientation for all hourly positions at the Farm and Dairy. This includes employees and contingent workers.
- Submits completed temp agency payroll for payment and reconciles invoicing.
- Responsible for oversight of the CDL driver and Pool Driver qualification program
- Conducts periodic audits and ensures accurate recordkeeping.
- Tracks all personnel activities and responsible for HR statistics: turnover, applicants, new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Responsible for assisting with annual benefits enrollment along with wellness related activities.
- Assist in training activities for employees and interfaces with others to oversee training execution and effectiveness
- Serves as HR representative on assigned committees, projects and community involvement activities
- Provides HR guidance and support to the management staff.
- Alchemy site expert. Responsible for setting up and tracking training requirements.
- Manage both the RV Camper and Mobile Home Park rental agreements.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience preferably in Agriculture
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with major in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Business or related field.
- Bilingual English/Spanish due to workforce and industry.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - Strong interpersonal skills
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!