General Overview: Administrator oversees and manages every department in the long term care facility. Areas such as nursing and medical services are planned, evaluated and carried out properly, oversee social services and activity programs to make sure they meet the physical, emotional and psychological need of residents.
- Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
- Recruit, interview, hire and maintain personnel to supervise and direct the activities of the departments
- Supervise and direct department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, disciplining and terminating personnel to maintain and ensure an adequate staff of qualified personnel at all times.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide information to the facility’s' governing board.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of adequate accounting systems.
- Administrator License REQUIRED - (Current & Active)
- Must possess ability to efficiently problem-solve, plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to maintain good staff relations and employee moral
- Good human relation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be capable of performing the ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL FUNCTIONS necessary to meet job duties
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!