We are seeking a Manufacturing Operations Manager to lead and direct experienced professionals, lower-level supervisors, or associate managers. This role requires management and leadership knowledge as it establishes operational plans with measurable contribution towards the achievement of results of the job function. The focus is on providing measurable input of new products, processes or standards in operational plans that will have some impact on the achievement of overall functional results.
• Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
• Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
• Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
• Makes budgetary recommendations and at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor and is responsible for managing two or more of the following activities related to operations: manufacturing, production planning, manufacturing engineering, test, quality, or shipping/receiving/stores.
• Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Manages individual(s) typically consisting of experienced professionals or lower level supervisors or associate managers.
• Leads, directs and reviews the work of direct report(s) who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
• Has hiring, firing, promotion and compensation authority within own organization, in accordance with management review and approval.
• Applies EVMS and LEAN principles to job responsibilities.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• 7+ years of experience in manufacturing field.
• 5+ years of experience directly managing people.
• Strong working knowledge of:
o Six Sigma
o Continuous Improvements
• Requires a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, or other technical related degree.
• **Requires an Active Secret Level clearance.**
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Professional Engineering certification preferred.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!