You will be responsible for gathering customer insights, conducting marketing research and market intelligence to identify, prioritize and guide key decisions to achieve improved business results. You will manage customer insights community. You will conduct qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects to assess measure, analyze and report on gaps in customer needs. You will assist in translating customer data into actionable insights to further strengthen and support a customer-centric culture. You will report to the Director of Market Strategy and Intelligence. Responsibilities:
- Manages and expands customer insights community. Conducts various marketing research projects on the community online and offline using traditional marketing research tools/methods
- Supports the Director of Market Strategy and Intelligence across wide range of qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects. Conducts data analysis, prepares reports and presentations.
- Successfully utilizes secondary research in the initial exploratory phase of the strategic marketing research projects.
- Works closely with management and marketing teams to develop and build an understanding of unmet customer needs. Acts as an ambassador for customers to help align the company in developing differentiated products/services and solutions to meet these needs.
This is a remote position (work from home)- ideal candidate will be located closer to the Santa Clara, CA site or Wilmington, DE site
- Bachelor’s degree in progress for marketing, business, or related field
- 4+ proven experience in conducting various online and offline qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects
- Experience in insights community management
- Experience with survey design, programming, data analysis and reporting
- Experience with moderating focus groups/interviews is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to project-manage and help others meet their goals and timelines
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or alike data analysis tools/skills a must
- Enjoy working with customers, technology, and numbers
- Experience/knowledge for any of the following industries: Biotechnology, high technology, health care, life sciences, genomics, or pharmaceutical markets is a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!