The US Web / Technical Ecosystem Pet Parent (Consumer) Product Manager is an integral cross-functional role at company, that is responsible for developing and leading the overarching strategy for our company and connected digital properties. The role will require broad technical skills and project management experience related to the development and launch of digital properties. The ideal candidate will be CX journey obsessed and apply best practices for product development and launches while measuring effectiveness to seek continuous improvement.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Product Management (50%)
Project Management (20%)
- Lead and coordinate all company related web development projects. Manage briefing, define deliverables, map dependencies, set timelines, provide status updates, and efficiently use resources for all projects managed.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Digital, Web Design, UX, CX or related fields
- At least 10 years of work experience
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
Expected Areas of Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
- Proven record of building and managing large scale digital properties
- Familiarity HTML, CSS and other common coding/scripting languages associated with web CMS
- Operational knowledge of martech solutions like GTM, GA360, Optimizely, AEM, Salesforce Interaction Studio, PriceSpider.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Highly data driven and analytical with a test-and-learn mindset and the ability to turn learnings into actions to improve performance
- Team player with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, particularly with diverse cultures
- Thrives on digital innovation and evaluating trends in a changing landscape
- Proven record to work with marketing teams and build brands
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!