Responsibility for development and maintenance of the signal processing aspects of military GPS receivers, including signal detection and tracking, position and timing.
- Expertise in GPS system principles and concepts
- Expertise in the design, analysis and implementation of deeply embedded software
- A strong math background
- Extensive experience in simulation of digital signal processing algorithms, including Matlab
- Detailed knowledge of GPSR interfaces and operations
- Knowledge of GPS military applications
- Expertise in hardware/software lab practices
- Ability and desire to provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced software engineers.
- Ability to decompose signal processing requirements into implementation tasks and allocate tasks to team members for implementation
This position is involved in all software development life cycle project activities (analysis, preliminary and detailed software design, code, test, verification, documentation and product release) under very limited supervision and develops and applies advanced engineering theories, methods, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a Technical Discipline such as Computer Science, EE, or Math. Over ten years experience with emphasis in very advanced engineering or complex project management OR Doctorate degree and eight years experience. Platform experience should include GPS development and experience with DOORS, DOD product lifecycle management processes, knowledge of software methodologies such as Structured Analysis/Design and/or Object Oriented Technologies, UML. Agile development experience is a plus.
Special Requirements: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required for this position.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!