n this role, you have the opportunity to provide technical advice and integration support to existing customers and perform the installation and configuration of our software. You will also provide support and consultancy after go-live.
The role will be a mix of installation & configuration, integration with other systems, troubleshooting, consultancy, training and support
You are responsible for
- Providing expertise while implementing multiple use cases to integrate health care systems, installing and configuring Philips Interoperability Solutions products and providing both remote and on-site support. This includes custom scripting and forms design for customers;
- Training of customers (end-users and system admins)
- Solving problems and providing in-depth support via remote support and dial-in;
- Supporting our support department by answering questions of customers regarding installation, configuration and product functionality;
- Providing project management support for the project
- This role is remote and/or customer facing when there is a need, e.g. while doing on-site support;
- Providing consultancy for extending the use-cases and other new possibilities of the system within the customers setting
- You will be part of the integration and support team based in Toronto, Ontario
- Managing environments (OS + software). Eg: upgrading Interoperability Solutions software / 3rd party products, running reports, proactive support + monitoring of critical systems, updating licenses.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree; medical or technical focused preferred
- 5 + years of experience in Healthcare IT solutions
- Experience with supporting software products within the healthcare market;
- Experience with Healthcare communication standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE, FHIR)
- Experience in Operating systems (Windows Server / Linux);
- Database management techniques;
- Knowledge of HTML/XML/SOAP/SQL queries
- Knowledge in one or more script languages
- Knowledge in Infrastructure and Network troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Apache Tomcat (installation, configuration, maintenance)
- Strong analytical skills and a real problem solver
- A hands on mentality, pro-active and independent in your work
- “Get things done” mentality
- Pro-active attitude
- Effective communicator in English (both oral and written)
- Team player
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!