Responsible for the competent, ethical, and diligent representation of clients in all cases assigned by supervisor. Cases can involve all areas of tort practice. Responsible for handling matters of moderate to great complexity and/or exposure, and may assist in the handling of cases assigned to other attorneys.
This position is currently being performed remotely with anticipated continued flexibility. We offer a complete benefits package including annual bonus, generous 401(k), life insurance, paid parental leave, company car/car allowance, and Paid Time Off!
Essential Job Functions
- Handles cases with unique legal or procedural issues involving moderate to severe injuries and/or damages, including preparation of pleadings, motions, discovery, and briefs, attendance at hearings, conferences, interviews, trials or arbitrations, and performance of any other tasks or duties necessary for the proper representation of clients.
- May also assist other attorneys in such cases as assigned.
- Functionally supervises attorneys who have been requested to assist the Trial Attorney in the handling of particular cases.
- Consults with and renders opinions to members of the Claims Departments regarding insurance policy questions and questions concerning the legal aspects of the handling of personal injury claims.
- Keeps supervisor informed of the work being done for clients and of any and all problems encountered.
- Maintains and updates computerized litigation support systems for assigned caseloads.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Physical Environment
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment, with some exposure to uncontrollable outside environmental conditions and travel via automobile and/or commercial transportation.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree required. Law school degree, and member in good standing of the State Bar in the state in which position is located.
At least three years as an Attorney including civil jury trial experience or equivalent dispositive ADR experience or comparable outside experience. Must be capable of handling cases of moderate to great exposure and/or complexity with minimum supervision.
Special Skill Requirement
Public speaking, ability to function and handle high case loads in adversarial or confrontational situations, driving.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!