As our customer growth initiatives continue to scale, so does our need for tooling and infrastructure that supports it. Our consumer-facing acquisitions flow and dashboards collect tremendous amounts of data and we run numerous experiments to help innovate and optimize our conversion rates.
We are looking for an extremely analytical and business-minded engineer to help us build the experimentation and analytics tools that our consumer-facing applications across the organization use. But, we’re not just a team of tool builders, we’re also consultants who help teams and individuals across the organization to adopt best practices and understand their data and experiments.
- Build the experimentation platform used across the company
- Help business units across the organization design and implement effective experiments
- Build the event analytics system used across the company
- Build tools that enable engineers and marketers to create fast, customizable and high-converting landing pages.
- Build API services on Node.js and/or Python
- Build a cross-platform event analytics system
- Identify opportunities for improving user growth based on data, research, insights, and creativity.
- Collaborate with a talented cross-functional team made up of Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, BI / Analytics, Product Managers, and Marketing / Sales
- Demonstrate ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Work in an agile team with product owners and engineers in a collaborative environment
- Participate in long and short term planning, develop and maintain personal schedule
- A software development generalist who cares about driving business impact
- Recent experience working on consumer-facing sites with considerable traffic
- Recent experience with Python
- Extensive experience and passion for building tools and libraries that are used by other teams or for the open-source community
- Experience writing well-tested, well-factored code
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
- Experience working in a continuous improvement / Kanban environment
Experimentation / Analytics
- Recent experience working actively on experimentation (implementation of experiments and/or development of experimentation tooling)
- You want to work for a company that is serious about experimentation and data
- A strong understanding of experimentation and statistics (traffic allocation, sample size estimation, assignment, ramping, calling experiments, sequential analysis)
- Strong experience designing, building, and debugging end-to-end event tracking pipelines
- Ability to understand and build reports to help understand business and conversion metrics, including dashboards, segmentation reports, funnel reports, cohort analysis, and more
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!