The North America CRM lead is a key role to step change our company's transformation around marketing personalization, with the mission to drive growth for our brands through CRM and Data acquisition. In partnership with Global Digital Marketing, the division CRM lead will develop and oversee the strategy and execution of a comprehensive CRM program for Colgate-Palmolive and Tom's of Maine brands in North America. The role will work across the Impactful Brand Experience (IBE), Brand, eCommerce and Direct to Consumer (DTC) teams to develop an architecture for 1st party data acquisition, and a data-led approach to engaging with consumers and shoppers along the path to purchase to build customer lifetime value.
- Work with Global CRM lead to implement and operationalize the vision, strategy and tactical approaches for CRM (customer relationship management) in North America.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Brand, IBE, eCommerce, DTC), and key external partners to define and implement a data acquisition strategy and plan across North America brands (CP, Tom's).
- Work with Global Information Technology (GIT) to architect and implement tagging and data collection across owned assets and channels, as well as database management solutions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets.
- Collaborate with Insights, brand and IBE teams to lead development of user journeys that inform CRM content and engagement opportunities.
- Orchestrate development and execution of CRM content plans with brand and IBE teams (email, social, paid, activations for acquisition etc.)
- Work with CP audience data and Programmatic to develop best-in-class segmentation and targeting strategies
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!