In this role, you have the opportunity to
Represent the cybersecurity of our products, solutions, and services. This role will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Solution Delivery teams, customer engagements, customer requests, and inquiries to promote, influence, and inform the security advantages of our products, solutions, and services
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
You are a part of
- Development of our customers by meeting their needs, including security services and products
- Possessing an understanding of the base security functionality of our services and products
- Upstream marketing activities for the product security services/solutions, including the definition of the strategy and its enablers, as well as its alignment with the North American market.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights.
- Channel strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Q&A requirements if applicable
- Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of product development and launch process and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.).
- Customer and Market insights analysis the market, competition, and trends on enterprise-level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is owning the market needs and expectations
- Global markets support
GS Product Security Office and report to the Cybersecurity Global Market Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Cybersecurity or IT field – advance degree preferred
- Cybersecurity certification such as CISSP or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in a healthcare and/or IT/security vendor or provider with a focus in marketing, customer experience, and solution development
- Excellent and proven communications skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity, ICT, Medical Device IoT, B2B enterprise software businesses or related fields
- Experience in Health information security management (ISO 27799, ISO/IEC 80001)
- Experience in HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27001, HiTRUST, FedRAMP, RMF DoD, FDA, 21CFR820, laws, and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notification
- Familiar with global laws and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notifications
- Knowledge of enterprise IT security requirements and CIO needs in healthcare providers
- Proven experience and successes accomplishing goals and building value in a highly matrixed organization including key partners and executive management
- Knowledge of clinical and operational needs and issues of critical partners in healthcare providers
- Knowledge of Healthcare (IT) and (IT) Services market dynamics
- Validated strength of value proposition with customer insights and claims
- Experience in Incident handling and response
- Strong project management and portfolio management skills
- Domain-specific standards and approaches on privacy and product security (DICOM, IHE)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!