Advance your career working at a Magnet recognized hospital known for clinical quality and patient safety. Our team is looking for an experienced Manager of Radiation Therapy to join our Radiation Therapy department This is a full time, exempt position on the day shift.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the management team to plan, organize, staff, direct, and coordinate the activities of the Radiation Oncology Department.
- Collaboratively work with the internal management team of the cancer center and of the hospital to ensure the delivery of quality patient care.
- Role model proactive, collaborative working relationships across all hospital departments to promote an interdisciplinary approach to patient care
- Provide an optimal work environment that ensures the delivery of quality patient care while demonstrating accountability for leadership.
- Oversee budget preparation, overall fiscal management, staffing, planning of future implementation of technology, employee relations, and patient satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal experts and utilize evidence based practices to develop programs, policies, procedures and standards of care to ensure patient care needs are assessed, evaluated and met.
Qualifications and Skills needed for this role:
- At least five (5) years of management experience or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of Radiation Oncology experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Nursing or related field.
- Certification in area of practice or related field (required in the clinical area of practice or related field within 12 months after eligible).
- Excellent management, written, oral and communication/interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze situations, critically think, give constructive feed-back, communicate effectively, foster teamwork, and supervise.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance standards for radiation oncology this includes but is not limited to: Joint Commission, American College of Radiology (ACR), radiation safety.
- Ability to develop and manage operating budgets.
- Computer expertise and high level of understanding of radiation oncology technology.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Nursing, or related field.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!