As a Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist you will be a valued member of the Commercial Loan team. Your primary responsibility is to perform all functions relating to documenting non complex commercial loans utilizing LaserPro in accordance to terms and conditions of credit approval, Banner Bank’s policy and procedures and within internal guidelines and established service level standards.
As a Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepares loan documentation for all commercial loans types including but not limited commercial real estate, lines of credit, aircraft, preferred mortgages, SBA 7a, Express & 504’s for new loan loans, renewals, and modifications. Ensure loan documents are prepared in accordance with the terms and conditions per the credit approval and in compliance with regulatory requirements as related to local, state and federal guidelines.
- Ensures work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring daily activities. Acts as an escalation point for team members to resolve documentation related issue.
- Communicates with underwriters, loan officers and branch staff for any additional information needed to prepare loan documents.
- Train team members on aspects of Loan Documentation including the use of LaserPro Software and/or Word Templates utilized for departmental loan documentation requests.
- Participate in required training on pertinent compliance laws and regulations as required by Banner Bank.
- Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of commercial non-complex loans, departmental functions, LaserPro Database software and Microsoft Office.
- Solid understanding of loan documentation structure requirements with ability to review credit approvals, organizational documents among other due diligence related documents to ensure adherence with bank’s lending policy/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with ability to write clearly and informatively, editing for spelling, grammar and accuracy.
- Detail orientated with excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while delivering accurate and timely work product.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations relating to loan documentation.