Our company is the leader in advanced flight controls for the world’s Next Generation of Civil and Military Aircraft. We are actively working a number of high-profile development programs and have recently been selected as the flight control lead system integrator for a couple new programs. As a result, we are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who thrive on challenge and enjoy working on cutting edge applications.
Our engineers are challenged with:
• Meeting demanding performance requirements
• Designing safety critical systems
• Delivering systems that will perform to expectations in harsh environments
As a Senior Design Engineer you’ll need to have extensive experience in creating successful designs of electrohydraulic, electromechanical, mechanical and/or electropneumatic servormechanisms and their control system to be successful. Your broad background in design analysis, including stress analysis, kinematics, and strength of materials, fluid mechanics, and vibration is essential. You’ll plan and conduct efforts requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
In this position you’ll be expected to:
- Develop new product requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel
- Validate conceptual problem solutions by performing trade studies and analyses
- Be a key contributor to a design proposal team in preparing a design, estimating costs, and assisting in writing the technical volume
- Operate effectively as a key element in a team of creative, independent individuals, soliciting and being sensitive to design feedback
- Represent us in a manner consistent with its technical reputation
- Create reliable designs through a comprehensive experimental development test program
- Document designs, analyses, and test results with accurate and concise reports
- Consult on new product and market development efforts
- Maintain currency with materials technology, industry design requirements (Military, FAA, NASA, etc.), and modern design analysis tools
- When applicable supervise subordinate engineers and project/product engineering technicians.
In addition to the above experience you’ll need:
- BS degree in engineering with extensive experience in creating successful designs of electrohydraulic, electromechanical, mechanical and/or electropneurnatic servormechanisms and their control electronics
- Broad background in design analysis, including stress analysis, kinematics, strength of materials, fluid mechanics, and vibration is essential
- Solid knowledge of circuit design and a wide range of electrical components
- Proven record of accomplishments including successfully developed and produced designs and a demonstrated ability to participate in a product design team
- Experience with closed loop systems, fluid power control, servornechanisms, fracture mechanics and Computer Aided Design
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!