Our company has been a leader in the aluminum manufacturing industry and a strong community partner for over 75 years. At our 1.3 million square-foot plant, we produce a variety of products--from painted aluminum sheet to blanked aluminum products. What we produce here is found in a wide assortment of end products, such as truck cabs, cookware, and construction materials. We also produce brazing sheet used by auto manufacturers to make evaporator and condenser components. Over 400 customers use our product for a variety of consumer goods.
Key Responsibilities of Maintenance Operations Leader:
- Provide leadership and direction to Maintenance Teams and Maintenance Shift Coordinators in order to meet business goals
- Analyze safety, quality, and production data for trends and opportunities for problem-solving and waste elimination
- Monitor department expenses and take action to maintain costs within budgetary guidelines
- Coach, recognize, and support team members and shift coordinators in overall team effectiveness
Our company's Benefits Package includes:
- Strong base salary with variable quarterly bonus program
- Generous Health Benefits beginning day 1! (medical, life, dental and vision plans available)
- 401(k) Match Program (up to 6% company match) PLUS a company Retirement contribution (3% of base salary)
- Competitive annual vacation accrual PLUS 9 annual paid holidays and 2 personal holidays
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of maintenance and/or engineering experience
- 3 years experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or engineering related field
- 5+ years of maintenance experience
- 3+ years in a leadership or supervisory role
- 3+ years of machinist experience
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!