Individual to design, develop, and support the Electromagnetic testing of our next generation of Tactical and Public safety radio products, ancillaries and custom systems. Responsibilities include the design and development of EMI/EMC tests to TEMPEST, MIL-STD-461F/G, MIL-STD-464C, DO-106G, MIL-STD-1275 and related commercial standards. The individual will also assist in planning and execution, maintaining test firmware, tools, and equipment for EMI testing in anechoic chambers. The individual will assist in pre-qualification testing during the full product development cycle and assist engineers in the diagnosis and design changes as well as performing formal qualification testing.
- Expert level experience in electrical and RF design and the verification of those designs for EMI/EMC
- Ability to analyze existing designs and provide consultation as required on addressing problem areas to the design engineering teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Research and Develop detailed test plans and test reports for EMC and Wireless testing, extensive use of Governmental databases for certification, testing and filing applications for wireless devices.
- Ability to design automated tests using TILE, execute and support the Emissions and Susceptibility testing of products intended for military, first responder and law enforcement applications.
- Detailed understanding of TEMPEST, MIL-STD-461F/G and MIL-STD-464C and related commercial standards e.g. FCC, BS EN IEC.
- Well organized, Detail oriented, Adaptable, Able to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to provide accurate estimates, planning of work, and execution to the provided test plan.
- Be able to work with either internal or external design teams to produce high quality products that meet customer requirements.
Bachelors Degree and mini,um 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of EMC design analysis and the ability to test to meet TEMPEST, MIL-STD-461F/G, MIL-STD-464C, or related standards typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Viewed as an expert and/or resource within the field by peers in and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of TILE software, related test equipment and environments used in EMI/EMC testing.
- Organizational skills.
- Active US Secret Security Clearance OR the ability to obtain.
- Demonstrated ability to define Maximum RF Exposure (HERP/F/O) and provide SAR evaluations of transmitter emissions on humans to Worldwide Standards
- Provide Design understanding in ruggedized environments
- Knowledge of communication equipment especially radio communications equipment in the 2MHz-2.6GHz range
- Good organizational, Presentation, and Communication skills
- iNARTE EMC/EMI Certification or equivalent desired
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!