The Customer Service Representative is a hybrid, cross-trained, multi-skilled agent. This person is capable of handling first level escalated Retention, Sales and Customer Care calls interactions for for residential customers, face to face and over the phone.
This customer service role is responsible for protecting existing revenue by retaining customers that are calling asking to disconnect their service, or are at risk of leavin, due to service failures, competitive offers, and billing issues. Additional responsibilities would also include promoting and demoing services as well as selling to new prospect customers.
The Customer Service Representative must continually demonstrate strong sales skills in the areas of as well as negotiation and, save techniques, and interpersonal communication including problem solving skills are critical to this role to, which will maintain long term customer relations with the existing customer base while reducing churn and increasing revenue. This role also requires someone who can demonstrate independence and self-sufficiency.
Regular ability to maintain exceptional attendance and promptness for work as these are essential functions of this position. Absenteeism and tardiness significantly impact the ability of the Company and position peers to meet customer needs.
You and your new teammates will start on August 4, 2021 and receive 3 weeks of paid training in in our local office. After your training, your scheduled shift will be 9:00am-6:00pm CST with a rotating Saturday shift of 8:00am-5:00pm CST. In this role, you will also receive a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Assist customers over the phone and face-to-face for Retention, Disconnect and Move order calls and walk-in requests, as well as identifying needs and selling services to both prospect and existing customers. Uses save techniques that involve negotiation & interpersonal communication skills in order to prevent customer churn. Works to ask lifestyle questions and promote services to fulfill customer needs. Is also responsible for reselling customers on the benefits of having service, subsequently protecting existing revenue.
- Deliver sales and retention results through providing exceptional customer service. Exceed or meet monthly goals including increased revenue and retention metrics.
- Resolves complex/escalated customer problems in partnership with other teams to ensure long term solutions to avoid future issues.
- Resolves construction related issues in our Out of Territory markets by creating and completing Triage tickets.
- Keeps current with Promotions, Products and processes necessary to meet or exceed performance metrics.
- Handles retail office responsibilities such as restocking supplies, unlocking and locking office, maintaining office cleanliness, participating in community events, and working with other departments to coordinate use of space.
Required Job Qualifications
- 1+ year’s in a customer service or sales role.
- 2+ years experience using a PC with various software packages.
- Must follow the attendance guidelines to meet our customers’ needs.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, selling and closing skills in reselling the service to customers who are requesting to disconnect their service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening).
- Possess a strong sense of customer focus.
- Must possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured, contact center environment.
- Experience working with escalated customer issues and problem resolution both over the phone and face to face.
- Must show the ability to be flexible in roles, schedules and situations with customers.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!