- In an Agile environment, execute all aspects of assigned technical projects, features, and continuous improvement within the domain of the cloud solutions (IaaS & PaaS).
- Attain optimum usage of cloud-hosted resources through effective life-cycle management that includes evaluating, designing, provisioning, configuring, testing, and implementing cloud solutions.
- Within a DevOps mindset, evaluate, recommend, and manage implementation of tooling and automation to enhance the cloud service offerings to stakeholders. Adapt relevant new technology and platform advancements to the Moog cloud environment.
- Participate in new solutions evaluation and existing solutions review with other subject matter experts on cloud solutions.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders, vendors, and internal IT teams to ensure cloud-hosted systems availability and stability. Demonstrate advanced problem-solving skills, applying cloud operations, engineering, and architecture experience to meet the needs of the user base.
- Assure continuity in cloud-hosted systems in the event of a disaster through use of back-up and recovery, high availability, and business continuity.
- Participate in On-Call rotation for critical system outages in the domain of cloud solutions.
Typically, a four year bachelor of science (BS) college degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of four (4) years’ of Progressive Experience in operating systems, software applications support, and/or technical systems administration.
2+ years Cloud Engineering and Architecture using IaaS & PaaS (preferably Microsoft Azure)
Cloud Certifications (1 or More of the Following)
- MCSA: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- CompTIA Cloud+
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!