Our company is seeking an experienced Software Configuration Manager to support the Colorado Springs, CO office to include contribution to development of SWCM Tools.
- Responsible for software configuration management and interfacing daily with the program team with general oversight.
- Involved in the entire software life cycle, including software coding, integration, debugging, and full documentation
- Authorize the release of documents, software builds, and changes specified by Engineering
- Implementation of software configuration management principles in an agile development environment
- Implementation of configuration management tools for issue tracking and version control
- Performs program audits
- Perform software branching activities for each release cycle
- Perform incremental builds, installation and witness test of software and software systems and virtual machines.
- Generate SW Media required for shipments to customer.
- Generate SW Build Procedures and Version Description Documents
- Participate in team software design/code peer reviews for technical and process evaluation.
- Collaborate with team to continuously improve software engineering processes and products
- Contributes to making moderate to substantial improvement or enhancements to systems and processes to improve performance of job area.
- Contributes to the development of goals for the department and planning efforts (budgets, operational plans, etc.).
- Perform problem solving and provide creative solutions, drawing from prior experience and in-depth analysis of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant professional experience, OR, Associate degree and 8+ years of relevant professional experience, OR, Graduate degree and 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Must possess a Top Secret/SCI or TS with SCI eligibility.
- Experience in COTS integration environments
- Agile PDM, JIRA, GIT/Subversion (use Tortoise Subversion), CITRIX, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Experience with mixed environments such as Windows/Solaris/Linux
- Experience with creating and restoring images on CD’s and Solid-State Drives.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Principles as they apply to Software
- Experience with Adobe Pro or Nitro Pro, Power ISO, WinSCP 5.11.1, Putty, Notepad++, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs to include MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint Administration
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to work independently under only general oversight; have a high degree of attention to detail, and be trusted to enable on-time quality delivery of all required deliverable documents for multiple projects in a dynamic work environment
- Expert time management ability and sense of urgency in meeting critical deadlines
- Willing to work overtime and/or outside of normal business hours as needed to meet deadlines
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!