Our company engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
Bachelor’s degree in a related specialized area or field or the equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
A Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Senior Cybersecurity Intelligence Analyst for the DoD/Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author strategic and tactical cyber threat reports that detail threats to the Defense Industrial Base for DIB and US Government partner consumption. Candidates should have a strong background tracking Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity and associated Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) that threaten data and information systems. Products ultimately contribute to network defense and cyber threat awareness.
• Minimum of five years of experience tracking and profiling APT groups
• Comprehensive understanding of APT TTPs and indicators of compromise (IOC) defense and cyber threat awareness
• A working understanding of cyber threat intelligence platforms to collect and correlate cyber threat information
• Deep understanding of operating systems: le structures, processes, services, and application execution
• Understanding of malware functionality, static and dynamic analysis, and ability to identify IOCs, attributes and understanding of signatures
• Experience writing detailed threat reports, based on own analytic initiative and using multi-source intelligence and narrative analysis, which lead to a supported conclusion
• Knowledge and experience working with the Cyber Kill Chain Model, Diamond Model and MITRE ATT&CK
• Experience performing focused research and analysis to write complete, accurate, relevant and timely cyber threat intelligence reports to support network defense
• Ability to create and present compelling briefings to relay relevant cyber threat information to technical and non-technical audiences
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines
• Experience with basic usage of scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash for automation and data analysis
• Two to four years SOC experience
• Several years of IC experience
• Expertise with VirusTotal Intelligence, DomainTools Iris
• Industry certifications; CEH, GCTI, GOSI, OSCP, GCED, GDAT, GDSA, GRID, GEVA, GPEN, GXPN
• Ability to develop Yara or Snort signatures
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!