This full-time position will report to the Senior Compensation Analyst and will administer compensation programs for base pay, variable pay, and areas of executive compensation. Ensure that consistent, equitable and competitive programs and practices are maintained, and serve as a consultant to business partners and leaders on broad based compensation policies and procedures.
- Assist with the design, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs.
- Conduct market pay analysis and internal compensation analysis for use in job evaluations, salary recommendations for new hires and promotions, and ad hoc requests to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity, while adhering to the company’s compensation philosophy. Collaborate with HR business partners in the development of job descriptions that accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents. Evaluate and implement job analysis instruments and materials. Assess jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt.
- Participate in various surveys, analyze results, and prepare recommendations and participate in the implementation and full utilization of a third-party market pricing tool. Gather data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Conduct data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Support annual compensation planning and the execution of the annual compensation review cycle.
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of compensation related data in systems such as job codes, salary structures, position codes, etc. Conduct audits to maintain the integrity of the data and work with applicable partners to ensure system meets compensation needs. Develop process documentation, instructions, and resources to assist HR business partners and leaders as it relates to compensation. Recommend automation enhancements to facilitate the continued improvement to the process.
- Participate in departmental projects such as corporate-wide compensation infrastructure development, and various bonus plan redesign initiatives.
- Assist in the administration of long-term incentive awards to include grants, distributions, transactions, participant information, and data loads.
- Monitor compensation practices from a legal standpoint to ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations such as FLSA, Title VII, Equal Pay Act, Americans with Disability Act, Dodd-Frank, etc. Identify areas of noncompliance and works with management to take corrective action. Research compensation best practices and propose new and improved programs or practices based on organizational needs, cost projections, and statistical analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with abilities to build pivot tables, create complex formulas including V-Lookup and conditional statements, and strong skills in other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong project management skills.
- Determine work priorities, work independently, and follow through on tasks.
- Versed in compensation theory and local, state, and federal laws and regulations such as the Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Pay Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, minimum wage, overtime, and record keeping requirements.
- Experience with HCM solutions and equity plan management software preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!