Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support multiple customers and business lines within a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Liaise with trading desks, associates and counterparties to resolve trade discrepancies, cash and position breaks specially for Crypto currencies
- Work with clients and technology teams to on board new high volume portfolios utilizing various internal and vendor systems help figure out how to get crypto currencies mapped for activity and commissions mapped and get them into the system correctly
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiencies and work on various ad-hoc projects at the direction of senior management
- Manage daily breaks with the primes/executing cps and clients to get the correct resolution.
- Monitor and maintain client positions to help ensure accurate P&L and reduce risk
- Work with the Reconciliation & Control team to ensure the accuracy of internal books and records
- Work with the accounting team at month end to resolve any NAV related issues with Crypto
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Work directly with clients to understand their business needs and provide solutions
- Identify process gaps, work with internal resources to create detailed BRDs
- Coordinate testing and releases with internal IT and vendors
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiencies
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Minimum of 5-7 years operations experience working with fixed income and listed products
- Deep understanding of instruments including to options/equities/futures and Crypto Currencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg and experience with databases (VBA/Macro’s/Python/SQL)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable in a client facing role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in an extremely time sensitive conditions
- Experience documenting requirements, writing BRDs, coordinating testing or project management skills a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and familiarity with financial markets and instruments
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!