You’ll work with the Maintenance team to complete Preventative Maintenance, equipment Troubleshooting and repairs, completion of assigned work orders, building repairs, and equipment installation all in a timely fashion. You’ll follow good manufacturing practices to maintain inventory, preventative maintenance, good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations. We strongly believe in “Safety First, Quality Always” for our employees, products, and customers. If this is something you’re passionate about also, this could be your next great opportunity!
Important areas of operations you’ll work on (but are not limited to):
- Inspect and lubricate bearings, gears, chains, shafts, and other parts of machinery.
- Maintain equipment, create centerlines, work on improvement projects to improve reliability.
- Install and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic, steam, pneumatic equipment
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and other related equipment
- Building maintenance including minor plumbing, welding, and general upkeep
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance related position
- Possess and demonstrate basic technical knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Stainless Steel Welding/Fabrication – nice to have not required
- Piping systems – sanitary for product flow, steam piping, and pneumatic.
- Electricity – 120-480VAC mostly motors
- PLC troubleshooting – a plus
- Process control instrumentation – VFD, Photo eyes, prox sensors, HMI and MORE.
- HVAC systems – exhaust fans, floor fans, and HVAC
- Process equipment – pumps, motors, filling, capping, labelers, packing, and sealing equipment.
- Personal Computing – mostly outlook, word, and SAP (work order processing)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!