The Senior Auditor leads the planning and executing of various financial, operational and compliance audits, including but not limited to, internal control reviews designed to identify potential efficiencies, control enhancements and process improvement opportunities. Oversees project team members as they execute the audit and provides coaching/feedback to team members.
- Leads the development of audit objectives, scope and audit programs through a risk assessment of the business process being reviewed.
- Leads the execution of financial, operational, and compliance audits through inquiry, observation and testing. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers. Able to independently identify risks in a given process and exercise independent judgment.
- Documents testing in automated workpapers.
- Communicates the progress of audits to the Manager/Director on a timely basis. Based on changes or new information arising in the audit process, collaborates with project management to adjust audit programs to address these changes.
- Identifies and documents audit findings, and effectively communicates, as identified, to supervisor,. Escalate audit findings to Manager/Director.
- Prepares written communications, including the audit report, client correspondence, memos, and other working papers that document the scope, procedures performed, findings, and conclusions.
- Assists with post-audit follow up to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken.
- Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
- Coordinates internal audit activities with external auditors to ensure proper audit coverage and reduce duplication of efforts.
- Sets and adheres to detailed project timelines including concrete project milestones. Communicates deviations from timelines to management when identified.
- May oversee auditors on a project basis and reviews working papers and files for accuracy and completeness.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!