We have a diverse legal team working closely with business, sales and marketing teams, and other corporate functions throughout the United States and the world to deliver digital and information technology solutions for our customers around the globe. The work is fast-paced and dynamic, often time-sensitive and demanding, but one that will continuously challenge you to learn, grow and become a better attorney.
The Legal team is looking for a Commercial Transactions Corporate Counsel who will be focused on a wide range of technology related commercial transactions. In this role, you will be responsible for the full range of legal responsibilities associated with commercial transactions including:
- negotiating commercial contracts with our customers, many of which are represented by top law firms;
- addressing legal queries from business teams across various aspects of the law, the contract, and the customer relationship, including compliance, intellectual property, privacy, litigation, and employment;
- collaborating with fellow attorneys to develop and maintain templates, playbooks, contracting policies, negotiation practices, and escalation procedures.
This fast-paced role requires excellent communication and time management skills. As Commercial Transactions Corporate Counsel, you will either work as an assigned vertical attorney, or work in a broader role for multiple verticals.
You will have the following qualifications:
- Licensed attorney with a 5-7 years’ expertise in commercial transactions with large law firm experience;
- Prior exposure to IT outsourcing is a major plus;
- Experience in a wide variety of contract drafting and negotiations, preferably representing a client without significant contracting leverage;
- Exposure to master service agreements, software-as-a-service agreements, or other commercial agreements with complex intellectual property, licensing, privacy, indemnity, and liability issues is preferred;
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work, and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations across multiple time zones;
- Enjoy working in a rapidly changing and diverse environment and comfortable navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Commitment to promoting an ethical workplace culture and supporting compliance processes and programs
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!