Join our small, fast-growing, Boston-based software startup that is helping to fight climate change by improving the energy efficiency of homes across the country! We had tremendous success selling energy-efficient solutions to the residential new construction sector. Our solutions are used on 75% of new certified energy-efficient homes in the US - about 300,000 homes each year. We are now looking to leverage our success and market penetration to grow ASP and penetrate other market sectors.
- Growth Strategy and GTM plan:
- Identify and define new growth opportunities, consistent with overall business achievements
- Define a methodology for evaluating and selecting the best opportunities including gathering input from customers and 3rd party experts
- Establish initial product-market fit and develop GTM plan, including - collaboration models, product/service concepts, value proposition, key resources needed, revenue streams, and cost structure
- Build financial projections, organizational structure, and a hiring plan
- Champion the plan and get buy-in from management
- Execute the initial stages of the winning GTM plan, including:
- Identify and sign early adopters
- Validate/refine product-market fit and GTM strategy through fast-fail processes
- Generate initial orders and revenue
- Build pipeline consistent with the growth plan
- Establish needed partnerships
- Work with engineering to build needed functionality
- Be a centralized voice at building the sales team to execute on growth strategy
- BS in engineering or business/economics or related field
- 2+ years’ in BD roles, with at least 4+ in leadership positions
- 4+ years at growth-stage startups
- Strong plus: 4+ years’ experience in the following:
- Home building market
- Home design or construction software,
- Energy-efficiency or utility software
- SaaS business model
- Demonstrable success in building comprehensive growth plans in new market areas and/or with new tech software:
- Growing a $2M-$5M product line by 10X
- Working is a startup tech company
- Executing on growth plans
- Cross-domain collaboration with engineering, sales and marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to easily create customer relationships and build rapport.
- Broad understanding of technology around SW, cloud, and System engineering
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!