Our company engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering or a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Department of Defense TS clearance required at time of hire. Candidates must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance within a reasonable amount of time from date of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Imagine being part of the team that develops the technologies, products and services that help keep our nation safe. The work is important. The technical solutions are challenging. The personal satisfaction is immense. The people you work with are of the highest caliber. This opportunity is waiting for you at our San Jose, CA location.
The Senior Principal Systems Engineer is the essential link between our Customers and engineering teams to define concept of operations, architectures, and requirements for our ground-based systems. He or she then applies the system engineering process to design, integrate, test and deliver the system.
What you will experience:
• Technologies that are top-notch, and often top-secret
• A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring the art of the possible
• Frequent opportunities to gain new knowledge and be a part of its discovery
What you bring to the table:
• The ability to apply RF and communications principles towards the development of complex systems
• Demonstrated successes in applying the system engineering process for product specification, design, development, integration, test and delivery
• Experience in presenting technical briefings and writing white papers
• An affinity to learning and being able to quickly apply new knowledge for the benefit of our systems
• Commitment to growing your professional skills
What distinguishes you from others:
• Experience with helping to design a SATCOM special collection system, to include these efforts: performance modeling and simulation; hardware and software trade studies, and technical evaluation of subcontractors
• Working knowledge of the architectures and designs of special collection systems
• Familiarity with commercial SATCOM networks and protocols
• Awareness of emerging SATCOM networks and market trends
• An active TS/SCI clearance
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!