You are responsible for (but not limited to)
• Design, lead the implementation and testing of complex IT networks and integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer requirement.
• Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT network strategies and system integrations.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.
• Lead installation of complex network, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
• Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team
You are part of
The Hospital Patient Monitoring (HPM) business. This division specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems to avoid and reduce complications and improve the care delivery process across the entire hospital. As hospital environments become more integrated, the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks, as well as consult with customers on high-end integrations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years of experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years of experience in Healthcare / IT environments preferred.
• Current CCNP is required.(Will consider all equivalent certifications e.g.CCNP/wireless etc...)
• Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft or Cisco certifications
• Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
• Knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems
• Own technical issues through resolution. • Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
• Effectively communicate to CXO level management - internal and external.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
• Previous experience working in a healthcare environment.
• Ability to travel 65% where the projects require.
• The territory is primarily WA/AK but we are looking for flexibility to help with ID, MT & WY and OR as needed.