The Senior Pricing Strategy Manager will help accelerate growth and advance global competitiveness through strategic pricing initiatives. The ideal candidate has a solid business mind, is numerically savvy and is passionate about getting things done. The role will have the variety of strategy consulting with the satisfaction of pushing your ideas through to implementation. The role is responsible for managing and delivering strategic projects that are critical to ensuring overall success of the pricing center of excellence. This role will partner with multiple internal stakeholders to create, implement, and validate pricing strategies, processes, tools etc. to drive customer adoption, revenue, and margin objectives. More specifically, this role will partner closely with Product and Solution Management, Finance, Sales, Marketing and others, to:
- Manage high visibility strategic projects
- Highlight market and technology trends that may impact pricing strategy
- Assess product and solution features of competitive differentiation
- Evaluate product strategy and roadmap, contribute to future definition
- Conduct primary and secondary research and analysis on customer value perception and competitive pricing
- Design and generate new reports and dashboards as needed
- Communicate key insights to cross-functional stakeholders and senior leaders
- Develop sales enablement content regarding pricing
- Measure and track impact of pricing
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred (concentration in Analytics or related quantitative field)
- 8+ years of progressive work experience, including 2+ years delivering large cross functional projects and 2+ of managing others directly or indirectly
- 1.5+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, EY)
- 2+ years experience of Pricing Strategy in-house (i.e., beyond consulting) with pricing implementation experience
- Exposure to technical teams and business or technical requirements gathering/testing
- Experience analyzing financial data and creating business cases
- Experience with a large company; industry experience in Banking, Payments, Hospitality or Retail
- Technology and SAAS experience preferred
- Good technical/analytical background; Proficiency in data analysis and tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Confidence dealing with less-than-perfect data
- Exposure to Marketing & Sales or Finance functions is a plus
- Confident, innovative thinking, and a strong sense of initiative
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive, able to work across multiple simultaneous projects
- Team oriented and collaborative approach in working across teams
- Comfort in working with and presenting to executive level audiences
- Curious and committed to personal development
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!