RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, production departments, and field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of contractual commitments
- Supervise, plan, coordinate and control the activities of the shipping and receiving department to ensure that product is shipped out and received in accurately and on a timely basis
- Coordinates and oversees shipment of products to meet shipment schedules
- Determines proper packing and crating of goods to be shipped
- Provides accurate bills of lading and keeps records of goods shipped
- Schedules and expedites appropriate transportation to comply with shipping deadlines
- Monitors and actively pursues lowest possible freight rates
- Monitors and keeps cost of shipping materials to minimum level
- Develops, maintains, and manages an effective receiving process
- Ensure the integrity of the location systems
Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position has 10-14 direct reports
Perform annual performance appraisals of Team on a timely basis
Lead team to work in a safer manner at all times and comply with safety policies and standards
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years production/ warehouse supervisory experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret shop drawings, technical publications, technical procedures and listing agreements
- Demonstrated ability to manage/lead cross functional teams
- Sense of Urgency Knowledge and expertise in Lean Manufacturing Must possess a desire to excel and a “hands on” management style
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong management and leadership skills to include coaching and facilitating
- Well developed organizational skills
- Must excel in a team environment
- Must embrace change
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure / training manuals
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistics, fractions, percentages and ratios
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!