What You’ll Do
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Medical Assistant, you will learn from health care experts as you work side by side to provide care for patients in a clinic setting. You will build meaningful relationships with patients, their family members, health care providers and office staff while providing high quality direct patient care. We’ll offer you more than talent, resources and can-do culture. We’ll offer you a chance to improve the lives of others while helping improve the lives of millions.
What Work Will Look Like:
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday
- Location: Torrance, CA
- Specialty(ies): Primary Care (IM/FM)
- Non - Exempt
- You have a High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- You’re a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- You’re Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross) certified.
- You have up to one year of experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Current California limited X-ray permit.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
It'd be even better if :
- You’re a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- You have a Phlebotomy certificate.
- You've worked as a Medical Assistant for more than a year.
- You've had 1+ years' experience in a specialty field.
- Previous Medical Assistant, LLT experience
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!