The Maintenance and Reliability Associate Director will lead and execute the deployment of leading maintenance practices, resource management, tools and processes to maintain and improve capacity utilization and quality standards realized through reliable operations. In this role, you will provide leadership, technical knowledge and collaboration with operations to ensure maintenance executes maintenance services in the attainment of short and long term facility and group objectives and deploy strategies to optimize the company's physical assets, processes and goals.
- Partner with leadership to develop and execute specific equipment maintenance strategies for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
- Lead ongoing mechanical, electrical and structural integrity of code and noncode stationary assets using documented inspection and testing requirements, procedures and guidelines, applicable codes and standards, specifications and manufacture recommendations.
- Evaluate and maintain the mechanical and electrical integrity of new installations and existing systems.
- Implement, monitor and maintain best practices to improve operational effectiveness through continuous improvement and reliability excellence methods and tools, leading and overseeing internal craft resources including personnel safety and efficiency and effectiveness of work performance.
- Execute capital planning strategies, preparing relevant capital commitment information for assigned project work and ensure that maintenance resources are available and information and knowledge related to equipment reliability and maintainability are transferred to the project team.
- Oversee and monitor all aspects of contractor maintenance, repair, modification and capital work including logistical activities such as qualifications, equipment and tools and documentation.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced reliability excellence knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of local and regional safety, health and environmental regulations
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Lean six sigma
- Operational excellence knowledge
- Three years of supervisory experience
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!