The project manager is responsible for working with internal customers to scope projects, create work plans, track progress against work schedules, track budget progress and burn rates, keep plans up to date and publish results, create and present management reports on project outcome and status. The individual would be responsible for establishing project quality requirements and adhering to our established method of executing and tracking projects in Operations- specifically Warehouse design, improvements and new site relocation . This position will also be responsible for maintaining all active project plans in MS Project (or other similar PPM software) and will be responsible for helping associates to learn and adopt these technologies (Operations, SAP, Service and Customer improvements, transportation, and Global IT).
This role will report into the Instrument Project lead. A key part of this role will be to assist in design of the warehouse improvement project and transition of our Operations to a new site, taking a lead role in planning, coordinating, and facilitating projects and transitions from project initiation through completion.
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED in related field (Industrial engineering, or related business or analytical field)
- Prefer 6 years of project management or equivalency of education and experience.
- History of working in a shared service or Operations/Warehouse/ SAP/ Mastery skills in understanding the business, being agile and applying expertise in communication and working with diverse groups of people and skill sets.
- Execution: High Proficiency in project scheduling skills and use of PPM software (like MS Project, and Project Server)
- Critical Thinking: Proven ability to understand complex, multi-project environments and be able to quickly diagnose potential risks and issues.
- Talent Management: Demonstrated capability to facilitate groups of senior resources, provide candid feedback, ability to train people on complex tools sets, and excellence in working in a highly collaborative environment.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!